5 Mistakes That Keep You From Running a Successful Practice
Watch the Webinar
You are a part of a profession that offers invaluable services to your community and the families within it. But you are not only a physician -- you are also a small business owner. Without thinking like one, can your practice really grow to its best potential?
Join pediatric management expert Chip Hart as he covers the top mistakes pediatricians make, and how they can be prevented and resolved to bring your practice's patients, staff, and revenue cycle to meet the potential of their best healthy selves.
This webinar covers:
- Asking the right questions to practice evidence-based practice management
- Branding and marketing your practice for the modern family
- Taking preventive care visits to their maximum potential
- The necessity of getting out of the office
- How the biggest issue in your office aren't the processes, but the people performing them
About Chip Hart
For nearly 30 years, Chip has helped hundreds of pediatricians increase their clinical and financial health as part of PCC’s consulting practice. He has conducted many successful insurance contract negotiations on behalf of his clients and worked as a consultant for the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the AAP Section of Administration and Practice Management (SOAPM).