Preventive care is a cornerstone of American pediatric healthcare, because it seeks to care for children's needs before problems arise, leading them to lead healthier lives with fewer medical issues and costs.
Preventive care is also a pillar of what you do as a pediatrician. While the physician's goal is to heal, it's also to protect and nurture. Nurture your practice and your patients with a focus on preventive care.
In this webinar, we'll cover how preventive care:
- Saves you from lost revenue and lost time
- Affects how patients see your value as a physician
- Measures your performance for insurance co's and PCMH
- Improves patient recall with an iterative process
- Empowers you as a healthcare provider to act on early signs and symptoms
Complete the form on the right to watch the webinar now.